Monday, June 29, 2009

Moving is awful!!

So we have bee moving this past weekend, And I hate moving. I get so stressed out, I love Organization, And I get crazy when things that are lost or no where to be found, and knowing the home is going to be a mess. But it's coming together slowly but surely. Its so hard to do things and get things done when you have 2 very demanding children.

boxes to unpack

boxes to go through STILL!!


couches that still need to be set up!!

And so it really sucks knowing we will have to do this again in 6 months.





2 comments:

shanna said...

the only good thing about moving is getting rid of things that you dont need!

Heidi #1 said...

I am sad that you had to move. We will miss you...but maybe we will run into you again. Maybe at Lagoon this summer!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson