Capri just got her very FIRST Haircut, and did Awesome!!
I really think the only reason she did so good is for 1- Her mom does Hair, and for 2- The Salon is like her 2nd home and all the Awesome Ladies I work with are like Aunts to her!
 |
| Her hair is Still VERY VERY STRAWBERRY RED!! |
|
|
 |
| She only has grown her Hair on the TOP of her Head, so it's Bald on the sides and is SUPER CURLY in the Back, so it was Starting to look Weird.... I didnt really cut the back just shaped it up! |
|
 |
| Her Finished Product!! All I could really do at this point so it will Grow in Nice is start with a A-LINE, She looks so Cute!! |
|
|
1 comment:
so so cute!! I love little girls with short hair. I love the strawberry blonde hair- too cute!
Post a Comment