Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer is HERE!! Lets get this Blog Updated!!

Lucy Started Swim Lessons this summer, she will be in for most of the Summer, This is her Second year & she did great last year then all of the Sudden got Fearful of the water...  We slowly had to talk her into getting in the water and help her understand that she would be okay!!  She is doing SO Much Better, and she is beginning to be more Brave!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!!


I have 2 nephews due in August and a Niece due in September!!  All more reason for me NOT to have another Baby!!

Lucy got a hold of the Camera, Capri is and will always BE CONNECTED TO MY HIP!!

AND ME..... WELL LETS JUST SAY.... NEVER GET BOARD/DEPRESSED AND WORK OR I CUT A MOHAWK IN MY HAIR!! I LOVE IT THOUGH :)
I am selling Paparazzi Accessories and I love every minute of it, it sells itself and I get a pretty good paycheck for it!!!!
 This stuff is to DIE FOR.... People go Nuts over it and especially because its only $5.00


This is my display at one of the Boutiques we have done


 I really love doing this!!  As far as my Health, Things are doing a little better, although its hard to think I WILL live in Pain for the Rest of my life and it will NEVER get better.... Although I'm trying really hard to look at the positive in it all!!!


Ben and I celebrated our 7 year Anniversary June 12th, we were able to run away for 2 nights in Park City,  my mom took our ladies and we took off.... We have no pics because we did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! AND BOY WAS IT GREAT!!!    ( I WILL POST PICS OF OUR WEDDING SOON)


Fathers Day was a great day, we just spent the whole day together and took a picnic to the park,  my husband is an awesome dad/Mr. Mom, I can honestly say I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM... He can drive me Nuts at times, but that just goes with the territory.  BUT HE FOR SURE MAKES UP FOR IT.... WE ARE ONE LUCKY GIRLS!!! ( Lucy, Capri & I)

So there ya go... An Update.. I promise I'll do BETTER




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update... I love that pic of you and Capri! Sooo cute! And I LOVE little girls in their swimsuits! Glad your health is under control... sooo sad you have to live with pain! Thanks for the comment on my blog... I have no idea how bad your pain must be!!! Good thing we have an eternal perspective and will be made whole eventually!

April and Jared Fenn said...

I love the pictures of your sisters! Logan was the same way with swimming. He's taken three swimming lessons and then all of a sudden he's scared of the water, who knows. Kids are weird. I REALLY want to buy some jewelry before I go back to school.

You are awesome. Hang in there. I love you and I'm so sorry that you are forever dealing with pain. I'm always here if you need to talk.

Kate said...

Love all the pics from the 4th. You are doing amazing editing them. You do better than me with updates on your blog. I need to do better. I love you friend.
You amaze me how much faith you have and how you endure your trails on this earth. You are the best!! Im always here for you!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson