September and October has come and gone, Allot has happened since I wrote last, as far as kids, work, and all in all just Life Itself!
So here is an update on what has happened just recently....
Since Capri was a tiny baby I worked at a Salon that required that I pay a Monthly Booth rent, for the amount of days I was actually there. I did great with that and it was actually kind of nice considering I could make my Own Schedule, come and go when I pleased.. During the time of hardship learning of Capri's Illnesses and constant trips to the doctor and hospitals, and going through postpartum, I had to dedicate my time to my family which therefore it forced allot of my clients elsewhere.... So after 12 years of doing hair and 2 years of recovering from Capri, I had to start fresh Building back my clientele, I needed secondary insurance, and a steady Paycheck to be able to make it financially/ I had to put allot of thought and prayer into what I needed to do to help my family recover... I was then blessed with a job at Dollar Cuts, I worked there in the past for 6 years, they recently offered the Job back to me working 18 hours a week, with full Benefits and my ending commissions and salary. Plus it is only 5 min away from my house! This has truly blessed our lives. We were also blessed to have a family friend who has retired form doing hair offer her basement salon in her home to be able to do my Family and clients that live in the NSL/Bountiful area!
I am truly grateful for this opportunity! I have not written about this because I have been sorta getting all my ducks in a row, also because my Precious 4 year old thought it was a good idea to DUMP A JUICE BOX ON OUR LAPTOP TO COOL IT DOWN (BTW: THAT WAS BEN'S SCHOOL LAPTOP THAT WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A FULL YEAR) YES SHE IS A KIND THOUGHTFUL ONE!!
These are pictures that I have taken to kinda update my Journal... And I swear I wont get this far behind ever!
![]() |
| Lucy has recently started Ballet and Tap! She is doing incredible and is LOVING EVERY MINUTE!! |
![]() |
| She has also started Preschool going 2 days a week for 3 hours, She is a Little ME as far as talking TOO much, but she is making lots of New Friends! |
I was so Blessed to be able to witness the birth of Little Naomi, It was an amazing experience to watch a life being brought into the world, although I witnessed my own children's birth that of coarse is also a Beautiful speechless experience. It was wonderful to watch Sara's amazing Strength and Patience to bring Naomi into the world!
***
***
During October Shaun and Janica are in transition moving from Detroit to Arizona, Shaun got a Job with Chase bank working in their Law offices.. We are Thrilled for them, but sad to see them go, Its been fun visiting them and and Playing With Little Nash, He is such a sweet baby!
I look at the bright side, They are a little closer being in Arizona that it gives me a good excuse to visit during the winters here!
![]() |
| So there is a Update... My goal is to continue to keep this Journal up or I'll Regret it! |














1 comment:
I am so so happy to hear that things are working out for you as far as work goes. Dollar Cuts sounds like a great place to work! I really need you to cut my hair and I will call you. I miss you a ton and I think of you often. I know you are busy with your DARLING little girls and work. I can't believe how fast time is flying. You are amazing and I love ya to death. Call me anytime.
Post a Comment