Sunday, March 29, 2009


My sister got to come in the OR and was so excited!!! and so was I She was my backbone cause Ben was to focused on the baby coming!!







lucy saw her for the first time and was tripped out.
I had an emergancy csection it was very traumatic. From my first csection with lucy The Doctor that did it since then my doc was out of town, She did a really poor job which then when I went in to have Capri they ended up finding a infection that had been between my previuos scar tissue It was really scary because my bladder and uterus were about to rupture and I started bleeding to much. But The reason why they decided to go in and do the c section was because I had spiked a fever of 104,3. But we are doing well and I'm recovering very slowly. becaus while I was in therethey had to repair the damage that was done the first time around..







yeah my epidural worked!!!! Here is some pics off our new little lady!!! She has red hair and we dont know where it came from. She weighed 6 pounds and 20 inches!! Lucy loves her to peices and almost a little too much. She thinks she is being nice but really just a little abusive.

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson