Monday, March 30, 2009

My friendApril through me a diaper shower,. And it was so great I have such great friends. I dont know what I would do without!!! Thank You guys so much

Check out my WIDE LOAD!!!!!!!



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Ben & Chalyse! Love your blog! Your little girls are absolutely ADORABLE! Capri is such a cute name--love it! And wow, what a birth story--I'm sorry to hear about the infection & complications. That is crazy scary! I'm so glad you're okay! Let us know when Capri's blessing is and we'd love to come!

Take care!!!
:) Rebecca

sexychoco said...

cute pics!! I LOVED Them!!! :)

this is tawny...so now you have my blog address! ;)

Love your face!

Vivian said...

Chalyse!
I am so happy to see you at least in pictures! I can't believe how big Lucy is! last time I saw you you were pregnant with Lucy! the babies are adorable! Wish I could be there to play and so my boys have really good friends to play with! I miss and love ya! register to our blog. I sent you an email.

amy lee said...

Chalyse

Your blog is so fun!! Capri is SO cute. I wish I could hold her! Lucy is getting big!!

Hope you guys are doing well! Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson