Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pics my friend took. Isn't Capri so CUTE??

7 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

Those are seriously the CUTEST pictures ever! What a darling little girl.

Vivian said...

So darling! I wish I was there to play with you guys! Today we got the announcement. Cameron LOVED IT and he shows it to me every five seconds, he LOVES babies! She's absolutely adorable!

Launie said...

Congrats Chalyse! Capri is adorable! Maggie loves the announcement, she keeps going to the fridge pointing and saying BAYBEEEE! How is Lucy making the adjustment?

Launie said...

Hi again Chalyse, no I don't have a blog, and I can't text you since Jeff got rid of it on our plan- too spendy. I do have a Facebook page going tho....

sexychoco said...

She is beautiful! I love that little girl!! :)

aShLie JaNe said...

Awh what a dolly...

Caroline said...

Chalyse, Capri is so CUTE. Glad she is home and healthy!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson