So wednesday we My sister and I went to the Mall with our children to pick out Easter dresses and after we got them we went into Payless shoes to get little sandles to match. Well while we were looking my little princess and SWEET SWEET angel just happend to find Princess flip flops that light up!! So she put them on and needless to say would NOT take them OFF. So when we were ready to leave the store my sister went to go take them off to put them back thats when all HELL broke loose she through the biggest fit like she was going to die. And right in the middle of that Capri starts crying caus she is starving. And then my niece Londyn is crying too cause she wants those same shoes. So I gave in and bought the stupid shoes they cost me 19 dollars I thought to myself thats expensive for stupid charater shoes which I hate!! But ever since we got them she litrally will not take them off she has to wear them at all times. and she got mad cause she sant wear them in the tub. So I guess I got my 19 bucks worth out of them!! She loves them!! And she has to sleep with them on her feet at night!!
16 years ago








1 comment:
That is cute!! I like when they start to really have opinions of what they like and dislike!
Laura
Post a Comment