
Okay So My Best Friend Tawny' I'm Sure you have heard her name because I have been friends with her since Kindergarten, Kept talking about how MUCH she LOVED the New show Glee and how I really needed to watch it. I then kept saying that "I Hate Shows that Sing through a sentence. She then Say's to me "It's Not that kind of show Its Hilarious."
I then Took her word for it and she happened to have the season, so I watched to see for myself.
Okay here is the crazy part. My sister, cousin, Tawny and I literally stayed up until 1 in the the freaking morning for a week watching ever so AMAZING Show. I can honestly say I am in Love with this show, and I Highly Recommend it to everyone. the whole time I watched it I kept saying to myself, 7am comes so fast when you go to bed at 1am. especially when you have KIDS!!
(I wanted to say How much I miss blogging as often as I did, We have No internet so I can only use my sister or my moms. It makes me sad because I love to write about my life it comforts me Knowing I will have this forever. So really I'm not trying to slack off on it.)








2 comments:
hahaha!! 1 a.m. sure was early/late but we had tons of fun! :) it was worth it!
I totally miss girl's nights and glee...please come back soon!!
Post a Comment