The whole time I was stirring all the ingredients in she Kept SCREAMING and trying to grab for it. So what the HECK she got to indulge in the goodness of Cookie Dough you can EAT!! YUMMM
(oh and P.S. I think since I have gone private some people are having trouble getting into it. If you have not experienced this problem will you let me know by leaving me a comment? So I can figure out who is having trouble. Thanks a BUNCH! Thanks so much for visiting into our crazyness)








5 comments:
Your little girls are SO adorable!! I love baking with my kids... its the best!!
Both Lucy and Capri get more beautiful everyday. I wish we lived closer.
yummy, that makes me want to make cookies:) Cute pictures
So cute! I dont have any trouble at all loging in.
Those babies are getting so big! My girls love their beaters too! I remember when Jamie and I were 5-6 and 7-8, we were at Gram Springer's house and your mom was there making cookies for your dad. I think it was when he was doing pineapples. Anyway, your mom gave us the beaters and we were loving it! Because she left alot of dough on the beaters and our mom would always scrape the dang things off as clean as she could possibly get them before giving them to us.
Post a Comment