Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Heart Is Full

I'm sitting here in Peace and quite that never happens especially during this time of day. But as I sit here I'm listening to the peaceful piano playing "I'm a child of God" from a c.d. that I have and play for the Girls every night before bed time. And I'm sitting here I have felt so much peace with this life.
For I have learned allot, my heart is overwhelmed with Strength and Love for my family and friends (you know who you are) also the very most important thing in my life the Gospel.
Every morning when I wake up to my children I Know they are the reason why I am here, This is the Reason Why I live, They have the sweet innocence of the spirit that I try to remain in my home, every time they Smile, Laugh, Giggle at one of my Corney jokes, or just giggle at each other it makes my heart melt. I think of how blessed I am to be a Mother and how blessed I am to be a wife to a hard working Husband who appreciates the Gospel and has such respect for his priesthood.
I have a amazing Love for the Temple and the blessings I have received from it, the Temple is the reason why I have to endure so much, It is so I can be ready with the strength of the testimony that I have be be together with the most precious and yet priceless souls that I have every morning to love and every night to be grateful for.
My Lucy has learned how to say her prayers all by herself, and as she begins to say her prayer she thanks her Heavenly Father For the Temple and her Sister and her Grammy's and PaPa's ( That Buys her Lots of Things) And she really does say that! Funny girl, she blesses about everything that we have in the house including the cold animals outside. And blesses that her Daddy and Mommy will be safe at night. To listen to her say those sweet Beautiful things coming from a Child of 3 yrs of age will truly Melt your heart, they are so close to Heaven that we cant even imagine.
My Life really can be challenging at times but when I am able to be at home every night the the very most important people that I have in my life It makes it totally worth It, to be able to be home with my 2 little ladies in my life, singing a song to them, Holding them close to me, Pretending princesses with them, watching every princesses so we own, and talking to them how important they are to me and that nothing else matters. It makes it totally worth it.
This is the reason why I am here This is the reason Why I Live!! My Family, my Safe home, and the knowledge that I have of church Is My Haven! I can't ask for much more! I'm feeling so good and My heart Is Full!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this post!! I feel the exact same way. I love it when I hear Tavren saying a prayer Its the absolute best. Now even my twins try and say prayers and its so darn cute. We NEED to get together and play!!

Pat V said...

You and your hubbie and your girls are beloved by all of us. We love you.
Uncle Dan and Aunt Pat

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson