Saturday, January 2, 2010

Time to go to the Dentist!!

I'm mad that I forgot my camera when Lucy went to the Dentist for the first time on Tuesday, We took her to a pediatric dentist because Knowing her she would freak! I needed a place that would be patient with kids!
And I'll be honest I hate the dentist with a passion and I will avoid it at all costs since i was a child that has had the worst experience with them, So I really don't want my kids to have to same experience that I have.
But all in all she did awesome!! They were great with her and I tried to prepare be for hand on what would happen about reading her a book about Dora going to the dentist!


1 comment:

Heather said...

I had claw marks down my neck and arms from Kaylee the first time I took her to the dentist. She still hates it with a pasion!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson