Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our new Place!! ( for a while I promise)

Okay here is what everybody has been asking for, it's our new place, We are seriously Loving it so far, I will give you a slight Virtual Tour!!

These are the stairs right when you walk in the house, and to the left is the living room

A Random wall that I like and brings it together!!


The Kitchen which is in the back of the house

My living room, seriously I hate toys they Over take your house and it just looks cluttered, when really your house is nice and clean! Who agrees with me??
We also have a 1/2 bath down stairs

Upstairs bathroom

Girls Room
Our Room

We also have a back patio that has a door out to that and I Love the view out my kitchen window, its just full of tree's and Nothing else i love it. Its so peaceful looking.
We had such a great impression to move here and things are starting to fall in place!
So there you have it!

8 comments:

sexychoco said...

i love it. it's so cute!

Dalton Family said...

What a cute place that is. You have it Decorated so cute.

Kristin said...

where is your new place? We should get together sometime soon and let the kids play. Also will you add me to your list kristinnwalton@yahoo.com

Criscell said...

It's always fun to have a new place!

marla said...

Your new place looks great and very comfortable! I'm glad you have found a home that you love and that you feel you can stay in for awhile. That is a wonderful feeling. :) Congratulations!

Mat and Brooke said...

Again. Not to freak you out. I'm not Marla---just Brooke!

Crystal said...

Love it. My friend lived in a town home that looked almost identical. Is this in Layton? If so, they are probably the same ones. It is so cute.

April and Jared Fenn said...

it looks great! Now, when are you going to invite us up for dinner?

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson