Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Laws Of A Toddler

My sister saw this at her daughters preschool and had to have a copy of it, she then came home and called me and read it to me. It made my whole day because it it so True!! so I have to share.

Laws Of A Toddler

If I like it, It's MINE!
If it's in my hand, Its MINE!
If I had it a little while ago, It's MINE!

If it's mine it must Not appear to be yours in any way.
If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are MINE!

If I saw it first, It's MINE!
If It looks just like mine, It's MINE!

If your playing with something and you put it down,
it automatically becomes MINE!

If it's Broken IT'S YOURS!

1 comment:

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

Man does that describe Tanner these days. We are really having trouble now that Jason can get around. Tanner is constantly screaming "No Jason No That's mine!" Only about 16 years more of sibling rivalry! Woohoo!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson