On New Years Eve, After I put my Kids to bed I sat down on the couch to really think about the past year, and literally it has been many ups and downs lots of worry, heartache, confusion, and moving, changing jobs might I add hoping Ben doesn't lose his job, and trying to make ends meet, and many hospital visits with Capri. And yet 2009 as I think past was a really was the Hardest year I have ever gone through and yet I never thought I would survive it.
So as I sat on my couch that night waiting for the Ball to drop in New York, It sounds just silly but I seriously watched my clock and when it changed to 12:00am I went ahhhh! This year has finally ended and I can honestly say I'm Feeling there Is going to be a light at the end of the tunnel. I shed lots of tears that night reflecting on all that I have had to overcome during the past year and what I really had to learn from it, as far as Overcoming postpartum depression and trying to be a mother to a healthy child and to the other that has had the rough start and a supportive wife to my hard working husband.
And I will be totally honest there was a time where I finally said to my Heavenly Father, " I don't understand why nothing will go smoothly for me, I have done everything according to my Heavenly father and I just don't get it. I know this is all just a lesson in my life. But trust me I'm Done learning it." I started to get angry. I admit it!! But I knew I had to be strong Because I know deep down even though it really sucked, I know that this will be a lesson that not only I will have to teach my children but for me to be able to tell my story and maybe know that they are not the only ones. I have an amazing love for my Heavenly Father and for some reason I know he has a Plan for me I just have to be patient and Endure to the End. I knew in my heart and in the Faith that I have that this year 2010 will be better I feel it I know it and really already stupid little things that really don't work out ever for us Have worked out. And if you know us well you do know that we have the worst luck ever.
But for positive thinking In 2009 we welcomed our Baby Girl Capri and even though her first part of her life was extremely rough, I have to say we have the Best medical Specialist's out there that were able to figure her out and Know what to educates us about to keep her healthy.
She Is By Far the BEST Baby EVER!! And so Far in 2010 Ben almost lost his Job to this terrible economy he had 3 supervisors that fought for him to be able to keep his Job. We have got our health Benefits through his work. We have a home that we Love and I'm super close to my sister so when I'm going nuts I have my sis to save me. And (your going to laugh) but Ben has the hardest time finding Pants because he is so dang Tall and since God doesn't make Tall people these days they stopped making Pants for people like him. Anyway He needed new pants so badly, that he said a little prayer that he needed new pants but couldn't afford them, He said lol that he felt he needed to walk into Old Navy and walked in and found pants that actually Fit him (weird!!) for 7 Bucks cant beat that. So little things are working out and I'm Feeling Good! Yay for a New year!!
16 years ago








3 comments:
I feel ya on the crappy 2009. Yay for a good 2010! Love ya!
Love it...I feel ya...2009 was truly the worst, but here's to 2010! :) I hope the best for you. I just love ya.
Great post, and good job on trying to be optimistic!
Post a Comment