Saturday, January 2, 2010

Going Private!!

I have really thought about this Idea alot and has made the decision to go private!! I have heard people that I know, finding pictures of their own kids on the Internet and feel uncomfortable about that! Also random people leave me comments who in the heck knows what kind of people they are?? So if you would like to continue to read about our Crazy life leave me your email address in the comments! and I will for sure add you!! Thanks Love you all!!

25 comments:

Suzie and Chadd said...

suzieballen@gmail.com

Dalton Family said...

nasadalton@hotmail.com Thank you.

Russell and Lauren said...

laurenatanner1@gmail.com

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

alison.steadman@hotmail.com
Love your new place!

sexychoco said...

hey girl for sure add me:
tawny512@yahoo.com

Kylee and Skylar said...

kylee_d11@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Holman Family said...

jessannette05@gmail.com

Krista and Aaron said...

kriddah@hotmail.com

Katrina Jackson said...

cute house! findingequipoise@gmail.com

Libby Holman said...

Chalyse -
I would like to be invited to view your blog when you go private (good choice, by the way)so keep me on please. I love reading about your girls and what you guys are doing. Thanks, Aunt Libby
libbyh@sbcglobal.net

JOBI said...

jobi_maleia@yahoo.com

Launie said...

launie.jonsson@gmail.com

marla said...

I would love to be added to your list!

brookemshaw@gmail.com

Thanks!

Mat and Brooke said...

Sorry! i don't know what happened and why it says Marla above-- that's my aunt! This is Brooke Shaw!

Crystal said...

I totally think you should go private. My sister had a comment the other day on her public blog and it was written in chineses. Well half way through the comment, there was a web link in English. When she clicked on the link it took her to an asain porn site. Scary how people can just leave message on public blogs. My email is howe424@hotmail.com

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

crystalwboyle@gmail.com

Laura said...

laurahansen82@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Wrays said...

Like I said I have no idea who this anonymous person is? Weird! That is why I'm goin private!

Anonymous said...

Apommerville@yahoo.com

Amber

April and Jared Fenn said...

apriljaredfenn@gmail.com

I've thought about going private too.

Unknown said...

Hey!! I actually just started a blog and would love to be blogging buddies. Invite me please andi_6006@yahoo.com Thanks Andrea

Natalie said...

nataliek927@hotmail.com

Kimmy Sunshine said...

kim.robinson@questar.com

amy said...

amypilkington@gmail.com

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson