With all of the moves that we have gone through our Christmas tree was destroyed and so we looked for a new one but with the lack of money that we bring in they were all to expensive for us to buy, so we came to the conclusion that we would have No tree for Christmas until Ben and his amazing self was determined to get a tree under 20 bucks I'm like "Good Luck" and so he then proved me wrong!! He came in on Christmas Eve from Big Lots and purchased this Beautiful Tree ( I'm being sarcastic) But who cares its a tree and Lucy was thrilled 15 bucks and it came with the lights!!! Sweet action!
She is so cheesy thanks Santa for the fun toys you brought.
Oh and I'm a loser I haven't posted pictures of our home but I promise this week!
Oh and I'm a loser I haven't posted pictures of our home but I promise this week!








2 comments:
Love it. Looks like the girls had a fun Christmas. Now to see the house???? :-)
Lucy's PJ's are so cute. I love Christmas pictures are so cute. You moved again?
Great tree! High five on the price!
Post a Comment