Since we have moved we haven't had access to the Internet so I am here at my sisters right about now telling everyone I for sure have not gone away from the Blogging world!! It's actually killing me to not have access to it. Everyone is dying to see Pictures of our new place, and I'm dying to show you all! We are Loving where we live and it's nice to be closer to family, and its really nice not putting 80 miles a day on our car and paying up the you know what in Gas!! For Ben to get to school and and work. We are feeling so excited to be in a place that is newer and has new carpet!
So there are Pictures to come!! SOON!!
16 years ago








1 comment:
I can't wait for the update. I hope you and ALL the Springer clan have a great Christmas. Tell your parents we said hi.
Post a Comment