Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 years ago today.....

December 3, 2006
A 5lb 15oz little baby girl was put in my arms and it was love at first sight!!

This was me when I was in Labor and had gotten my Epidural that worked for about a half hour. it was great considering I was in Labor with this little Girl for 7 days. then it wore off.
But then after those long terrible days of Labor and thinking I was going to die!

I received this Perfect Baby and It made it all Totally Worth it!!
That we named Lucy Wray after my Grandmother!
3 years Later she is a little social Bug and will talk to anybody, and for sure keeps me on my Toes, she Makes me laugh and is WAY to smart for her own good!!





We had her Birthday Party with Close friends and family at Artic Circle and it was perfect the kids had a blast, Lucy loves Ariel and was so excited that she got to pick out her Ariel cake!!



Her balloon Even sang to her! It was awesome and Very Pricey! But she will always seem to get exactly what she wants when Lucy is with daddy.


She got Lots of Princess everything!! and was so thrilled! We are so Grateful for the love and support we have to celebrate her special day!

Her Cousin Londyn was so excited to be there with Lucy on her Birthday. Raelyn was loving the princesses too! she had a Blast!

Lucy, we want you to know how much you have truly blessed our lives, You really have a sweet spirit and has such a great love for your friends and family around you. You make us smile everyday and will always bring Joy to anyone you talk too. You have to best personality that is contagious.
You are a true Daughter of God! Your Heavenly Father loves you Very much. Your Love towards your Little Sister is constant, You are always trying to make her laugh and smile whenever she is sad you Girls are the very best of friends already.
There has been times when Capri has been crying in the middle of the night and you have gotten out of your bed to find her Binky and put it in her mouth and tell her "It is alright" and then you get right back in your bed I have caught you doing that be for I have even entered the room. What 2 year old does that! That just goes to show how special you are!
If it wasn't for this special day we wouldn't have ever met and we honestly don't know were we would be without you a part of our lives.
Mommy and Daddy Love you Lucy and are so thankful to have you as our Daughter.
We hope you have had a very Happy Birthday!! Love Mom and Dad

5 comments:

sexychoco said...

very cute and sweet post! :) I got to talk to that little baby before she even had her first bath--she loved her Tawny from day one ;)

Crystal said...

I love that letter. What a sweet girl you are Lucy. I have loved you ever since we met. You are so fun. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Natalie said...

How sweet, Happy birthday Lucy. She is adorable. We have that memory game, and it is fantastic to play memory with your 3 year old, it is pretty entertaining to watch them try to figure out exactly how the game works.
What cute pictures.

Vivian said...

you made me cry...that post was just the sweetest thing...

Mat and Brooke said...

I want you to know that I thought about Lucy on her birthday, December 3rd! I can't believe how time flies. It seems like it was just yesterday that Lucy and Easton were little babies about exactly the same age. :) She's a darling little girl, Chalyse! Looks like all the grief she caused you in years past has turned out to be well worth it!!

Happy Birthday, Princess Lucy!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson