Tuesday, December 1, 2009

9 Months

Capri Charly Wray turned 9 months on November 26Th she went to the doctor today for her annual well check here are her stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 3 oz 19% in weight
Height: 27 1/2 Inches 46% in height
Head 46.3 96% in Head
Poor thing has a Big Head but I think she is still cute!

The doctor is a little concerned that she is still not being able to really catch up with all the normal .Babies her age, She can Sit up but she is not very steady so when she does sit we cannot leave her sight at all we have to be real close to her in case she Falls. She doesn't scoot at all and wants nothing to do with crawling. She also is far from even pulling herself up on things. She still acts like a 6 month old , But has figured out how to put a cheerio in her mouth. so that is good and she wants to Grab everything in Sight and put it in her mouth! So we just need to watch her and do her regular exercises everyday to get her caught up. She is a little behind for 1, Because she was 3 weeks premature and 2, She her illness has set her behind.
Other than that her lupus is looking and doing great, And the Doctor even Gave me props on how well she is doing and said how happy he was for us getting through the most difficult time in my life and making sure at all possible Keeping this sweet little girl Healthy! Thanks Dr. Doug you are the Best!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute.

Kylee and Skylar said...

Hey can I get your new address so I can send you guys a Christmas card?

Mat and Brooke said...

She's so darling and I don't think she looks like she has a big head at all! Actually, Savanna weighed 17 pounds at one year old and her head was always too big to even be on the charts and I never even noticed!! Babies are just so cute--no matter what. I think Capri is such a dolly bug!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson