Sunday, February 27, 2011

She Turns 2

Yes Capri turned 2!
This day  February 26th is a very Bittersweet day for me.... I'm sure that sounds weird to most people,  But for me it brings back so many emotions of Love, Strength, Endurance, and LOTS of Faith and Prayer!
Since her Birth Her and I suffered so much together, Yet those days when I look back are Kinda a Blur but yet very Fresh,  I also thought we would never get through it, But look at us we made it 
2 whole years!!!

So here is a back track of those years!
8 months pregnant

5 hours old  ( First Bath)

1 day old

1 week


4 weeks


Very hard Pictures for my mommy!!    8 weeks and very very sick!!
Capri's blessing 3 1/2 months old

4 months

6 months


12 months
2 years old
And VERY VERY VERY BUSY!!





Her Birthday Breakfast waffles!
you can tell she is NOT a Morning person!
( But she does Dress up Nice)
 On that Sunday we Celebrated her Birthday with her most favorite people!
My family and Ben's brother was able to show up!
 She LOVES Minnie Mouse so we had a Minnie Mouse theme of Course!!

Brandalee has had a very special connection with Capri,  B had the opportunity to be in the O.R. during her delivery, She also helped me through my depression... Capri LOVES her and Cannot get enough of her!!


We had her favorite Dinner "spaghetti"





She LOVES DRESS UP'S.... I mean LOVES them, She Will wear my Necklaces everywhere and fights about taking them off... So when she opened this gift she said  " OH GOSH!!!"


She Blew out her candles all by Herself!!

This Her Natural face she pulls all the time!

Her Aunt Sara... Sara has Loved our babies from the Minute she met them.. and visa versa!!


  So there ya Go,  she really had a great Birthday.. And at the beginning of the day she had no clue what day it was and then by the end of the day we would ask her "who's Birthday it was?" and she would say "ME!!"


Capri,
You are truly a Daughter of God, Mommy and daddy are so Blessed to have you in our family, you truly Love everyone you meet and you always will find someway to make us smile or laugh.  You love your sister so much and want to be Just like her, she is your very best friend and you guys are the best of pals.
You have givin our family so much strength, and taught us how to endure to the end!!
You never forget to give us all loves, Hugs, & Kisses, and you will repeat throughout the day how much you love all of us!
Lucy Loves you so much and you both will do anything to help each other out... When ever you are sad Lucy will always come to your rescue and start singing " I'm a Child of God" she will instantly calm you down.  You already look up to her,  You guys never forget to tell each other good morning when you wake up.
I love the way you are talking so much, You have such a funny way of communicating!
You are a very very Busy Girl, so much that your Mom does not dare leave you alone, or I will have a huge mess to clean up.
You are our little comedian! 
Thank you for being a part of our Sweet Family, we don't know what we would do without you!
- Love Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

oh so cute!! I think I took most of the pictures of her when she was really young. I love that sepia picture of her, looks like a painting. Sure brings back a lot of memories. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Capri! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

Cute post. I can see why that pic of her sick would be hard to look at :( But you guys both made it! She is sooo cute.

Natalie said...

Cute, I love 2 year olds, it is my favorite age... for the most part. She is adorable.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson