My mom and I decided to take the girls to Disneyland and leave my husband home to go to school, we stayed in Cali for 5 days and went to Disney 3 out of the 5 days.
The Girls were so Good the whole entire time and never threw ONE FIT!!
We started off our first day at the "Finding Nemo" ride.... Capri was so cute and this time she totally understood Who and What things were, For the entire ride Capri kept repeating "shishy Mommy look Shishy".
We saw a ton of the princess while we were there it was great, I don't know if it was more for me or Her!
They were Seriously the BEST Travelers EVER!!
This is for journal purposes but it is a Priceless story and made it all worth it...... As we were getting ready to walk out of the park Lucy was zonked out and Capri was just sitting in her stroller singing and all f the sudden she spots Mickey Mouse just as he was ready to go in to take his break and everyone was starting to leave him, Capri starts Freaking out saying "MOUSE MOUSE MOUSE" She was literally shacking as f she had seen the her Favorite Celebrity of all time... Mickey then Notices her and walks right over to her and touches her hand, Capri is in aw at this point she had nothing to say because she was in such shock that he was actually REAL!! All she could do after her reached out to her is put her hands up to mouth and say ohhhh!! Mickey then leaves to take his break and Capri's eyes were PINNED to that door he walked in..... About 5 Min's later he comes back out with Minnie Mouse at this point Capri is yelling "MOMMY MOUSE MOUSE MINNIE MINNIE" Repeating over and over it was so cute. It was like the min they came out 15 people were lined up to meet them so as we were in line while she is freaking out I say " Hold on Pri let me get my camera" I set her down for a secound and she books it running past all of these people and Runs right into their arms.... People were laughing so hard and even the worker people said they have never seen that before... My mom got a video of her finally getting to meet them that I will post soon. That moment made the whole entire Trip!!
CAPRI LOVES LOVES THESE MOUSES, SHE ALWAYS REALLY HAS TOO!! WHO KNEW THEY WERE REAL RIGHT??
I TOOK LUCY ON "SOURING OVER CALIFORNIA".. IT IS BY FAR MY MOST FAVORITE RIDE, SHE WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS WHEN WE FIRST GOT IN THERE BUT RIGHT WHEN WE WERE GOING SHE WAS LIKE "MOM THIS IS COOL" "I LOVE THIS RIDE"
HAPPY BABY! WE WERE WAITING FOR WORLD OF COLOR TO START.
We had such a great time and so did the girls being with their Grandma!!
We love disneyland








2 comments:
oh so cute!! I can't believe how BIG the girls are getting. I haven't been to Disneyland in 500 years. I wanna go so bad! Next time you go, you have to hook us up. I had a blast hanging out with you the other night. I seriously miss spending time with you and Ben.
Ahhh It looks like you had so much fun. Now i am jelous and really wish i was there. I'm glad i am finally catching up with your blog.
Post a Comment