Okay so I have meaning to write for a long time, I feel that with the stress of my life I am letting go of the things that I enjoy.
I know that its all part of Motherhood in itself, I understand that when you become a mother "Nothing is Yours Anymore" and most of the time that is okay, again Just Most of the time!
Since March I have taken on another Full Time Job that makes having 3 Jobs (I am watching a 6yr old and 3 yr old), Being a mother of 2 kids and trying to deal with Ben and his stressed out over the Top Ornery Attitude, That I cant seem to fix so I try hard to just ignore it and know that 2 more years of dealing with it is not to long Right? I also have been struggling alot with my Health, I cant seem to Ever Feel good EVER!! I never talk about it because I'm sure that's the last thing people really want to hear, So since September I have had pneumonia Twice, Pink Eye, 2 Sinus Infections and Ear Infection, Strep Throat once, Sore Throat and,last week the Flu and could not keep anything down for 5 days, My stomach felt as if I had just had a baby.... I went to the doc and of coarse they Hooked me up to IVs & the Sweet nurse Scared the crap out of me by telling the doctor she was concerned by some of the tests that were taken and looked up at me, and Proceeded to ask me when my last menstrual period was.... I immediately FREAKED OUT Started Bawling While saying "There was no way I could be Pregnant, I have an IUD" She then looked at me calmly and said "Oh Honey your not Pregnant" She obviously noticed I was in a shaken Panic and offered to go get me a warm Blanket to calm me down... By far the most scariest moments of my Life. BTW.... Right after that went away I got a Sinus Infection!!
 |
Porcelain Statue was my BFF for 5 days
strait My mom and Grandma are always telling me I need to "Slow down and Rest"... I Just wonder when the heck I'm supposed to do that, I forget to eat myself... All I hear all day is " I want this" " I want that" "She Hurt Me" "Stop Touching ME".... Its Fabulous Birth Control I must say!
The next Dreadful step I must take is to get Capri Off the Binky!! or as she would call it Her "MIMI" She has a name for the stupid thing that just goes to show that its time to take it away.... Why do I feel so bad though? My problem is, is that she is and will be my Baby Forever and I'm much too tired to deal with it right now!
Church Callings keep me busy busy Too! I love having them because it makes me feel as I'm serving the Lord which I Truly enjoy my callings!
So With all this going on.... I hate talking on the Phone HATE IT, I don't have time nor the Patience for chit chatting ( I know I'm Rude), I seem to get annoyed very easily, I feel like all day long People are demanding my time, my things and my phone rings off the Hook.. I feel like I'm a Counselor for everyone (still waiting for that paycheck). Yet I'm learning to stand my Ground and be more Blunt... Which is a good thing for me.... Honestly I'm rude being on the phone anyway because I cant pay full attention to the person on the other end because The kids want something or they are being Too Loud or they are fighting and the minute I sit down to eat, someone wants something. Jeez I didn't mean for this to be a venting Post, That was not my Intentions!
I Know that This is just temporary, And I try so hard to make the best of the situation!
Ben: has had a hard semester, He is doing his best and Today as a matter of fact is his last day of Finals YIPPEE! He will be working Full Time at Costco and only taking one class online during the summer just to kinda keep him in the mode of things! I'm very proud of Him for just taking it as it is and doing the best he can! This will pay off in the long run and we both know it! It sucks now & people always say I will miss this stage in my life, But yet I find that very Hard to believe.
Any way that Is our Crazy Life Update, Sometimes I feel I'm going to Crash but yet I try so hard to hold my head up and think positive that's all I can do. I'm so grateful to my Friends and Family that Help me so much and care so much for me... I don't know what I would do with out you. I hope no one gets offended by this post, Its not that I hate anyone I'm just so tired, I care so much SO MUCH, but yet I sometimes have to take a step back and think of me too.. I love everyone though!!
BTW.... I'm not feeling so much Love, Because I don't think anyone reads my Blog anymore :( Thanks April for being my Blogging Buddy!! |
6 comments:
I READ YOUR BLOG! You are doing fine. I too had to babysit other kids besides my 3 boys under the age of 4, garden, can, sew, etc. while Dan worked til midnight after he finished school. I so totally understand your exhaustion. This too will pass my dear Chalyse. My young ones are now age 33-37! I cannot believe it, I still feel like I am in my early 30's!
We love you and care for you. I will put your names on the Wash. Temple prayer roll!!
Love,aunt pat
I read your blog also! and I agree with your Aunt... "this too shall pass"! Don't stress so much dear! Just take a deep breathe!
How else do you know if someone is reading your blog unless they comment, right? I love reading your blog. I am so sorry that you are stressed. Just think: Ben is almost on summer break, those two extra kids you took on will be gone soon and then you will be able to breathe! I am so sorry you're always sick. You really do need to take better care of yourself. Eat healthy, go on a walk, take your vitamins, and SLEEP- there, that's my mom advice. I love you. Call, FB me, text me, or drop by my house- ANYTIME. Keep smiling!! :)
Chalyse! Hey old neighbor! I just had afew spare minutes and checked out your blog. I TOTALLY have been through what you are going through while Mike was in school! I completely understand. Just take it one day at a time and don't think ahead too far. That way the time just ticks away and soon it will all be over and SO worth it! You are doing great. Hang in there!
Anya
P.S. I think only 3 people ever read my blog too! Oh well...
I'm just glad that I'm not the only mom who doesn't have time to eat. If it makes you feel better I got up today at 6:39 and didn't have time to even put pants on until 12:39. (I sleep in my underwear...too much information?) That's only because I had to take Adam to school or I would still be sitting her blogging and pantless. Oh well, some days are like that. Moms ROCK!!!
I read your blog all the time!! You better feel love from me :)
Post a Comment