My baby has turned 3, February 26th and I cannot believe it!
this year was so Fun, She totally understood that it was HER SPECIAL Day!
I tried to explain to her why we have birthday's and showed her a picture of my belly and told her that she was once inside of my tummy.... She gave me a weird look and said "Mommy I want to please get back in your Belly so I can keep growing"... Once I told her that it doesn't work that way, well if you know Capri like I do.... She through a FIT!!!
and for the last few days she still says "Mama can I Please get in your tummy?" while trying to lift up my shirt... Um Yes she is Weird!!!
Capri Is VERY STRONG WILLED!!!!
She is a fighter and is not scared of anyone!!
Because of her Strong Personality, She will give me a run for my money, Especially because People laugh at EVERYTHING she says, Because seriously the things she says... Well your Average 2/3yr old does NOT say the things she will Say!
I always tell her that she has 2 Good things going for her #1- I'm Tired & #2- It's a good thing she is CUTE!!!
Capri and I have a special bond, She was born with a rare disorder that she has now grown out of... I suffered Severe Postpartum Depression, This day is a very Bittersweet day for me, This may sound weird for some... But having go through that is a anniversary of getting through an extreme trial in our lives and being able to have Faith and over come it!
Capri, We love you so much, You are a Daughter of your Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! You are a Special Spirit!
People always are interested in what you have to say next, only because you have so much to say all the time!
You love your Big sister More than anything and you always want to be just like her!
You LOVE to Dress UP! and if you could you would where your Jammie's or a Dress every day of your life!
You Love Animals of every kind and You LOVE SHARKS!!!
You Love Cereal so much that you ask for it all day long... You hate real food... Kinda Annoying!!
You love to Play and Pretend with Barbies!
Your BEST FRIEND is Alea Keeler and you guys are PURE DESTRUCTION when you get together with her!
Mom and Dad love you more than you Know, We are so grateful for you laughs, Kisses and constant Hugs!
Happy Birthday!!












2 comments:
I love that our little ones have birthdays so close!! :) Has it really been three years?!
She is so darling. Why is it such a surprise to have them get older???
Post a Comment