Hmmm Where do I start....
I have been avoiding this post or subject for quite some time, I'm going to be honest I'm scared of the judgment that will be placed, or the unwelcome thoughts that I may get or have already gotten... Especially when those who place those really don't understand!
As some of you may know Ben and I have struggled most of our marriage, Although we have had great moments in our life's together, Having our Beautiful girls has helped us grow in so many ways!
Ben and I have decided to Separate, I avoid the "D" word only because it sounds so Horrible! This is very Civil, Right now we are just focusing on the Girls and helping them understand life like this... We have been to Counseling together and apart, We want what is best and the most Healthy for Them!
I love Ben, we have been through Hell and Back Together, and I think because of that we have grown apart but yet we still have allot of respect for each other!
Ben is the Father of my Children and Lucy and Capri love him so much, He is a fabulous Father, And I Strive to tell them that daily!
I don't like talking about this only because like I said You cant understand until you have been through it!
We need lots of prayers so just pray for us!
16 years ago








5 comments:
Your family is in our prayers. I would never Judge you.You have to do what is right for you and your family.
I love you and your family, you sweet girl. My prayers are with you! If you ever need to talk I'm here for you. Take care. :)
I am thinking about you and praying for you. If I can do anything for you or help you in anyway please let me know. Love you!
Good Luck... prayers coming your way!
Lots of love and prayers Chalyse!
Post a Comment