Friday, August 28, 2009

Her Half Birthday!!




On August 26Th this little Princess turned 6 months! I cant believe it! Time flies and they really grow up so fast!
Capri, Mommy and Daddy want you to know how special you are, You are a sweet little spirit and always have a smile for everyone even when no one is talking to you, You Light up the room with the love and People are drawn to you! You have Brought love and closeness to our family . You are a Strong little girl with so much patience and love!
You have been a blessing in our home and you make being a mommy Worth every bit!
Lucy loves you to pieces she will show you off to everyone when we are in a store she will walk up to some random person and say " Look at my sweet Little Sister!" You love her as well, when ever you get up in the morning or even when she just walks in the room you light up and Giggle and squeal! You are a Beautiful Daughter of God! And we Love you our lives would not be complete without you! Love mom and Dad

3 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

Chalyse that is a very sweet post. You really love this little girl and I can see that. She is a sweet baby! I hope she is doing better and that she has a happy 1/2 birthday.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Awww, what a cute baby!! I can't believe how close Capri and Ashton are in ages. I love this stage... 6 months is so much fun. You are such a good mom Chalyse!

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

Capri looks so beautiful, and I love Lucy's Snow White dress! I wish we lived closer! Happy 1/2 year birthday Capri!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson