Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Needs a Break!!

So here I am sitting here and finally has some free time to write about my feelings, and thoughts.
First off, I just want to say how gratful I am to have a husband that will work so hard for our family even when its crappy pay he gets up everyday at 3 in the morning and goes to work right after that he goes strait to school and dosent get home till about 3:30 in the afternoon, He is amazing and even when he gets home he turns strait into daddy,and is so faithful to me and espesially his preisthood. He has come so far and I am exteremly proud of him.
We have received so many blessings for our family, I have the most incredible friends in the whole world !! That are there for me and would do anything for me.
I have the most amazing sister, She is my rock. ( when it comes to being a women and a friend)
And the most beautiful girls, They are the reason why I get up in the morning, and I hope that one day they will truley know how they have made my life amazing.

So the question is Why am I so sad?

I have so much!! Sometimes I ask myself Why? I am doing everything according to what my Heavenly Father wants, I am trying to love everyone and give unto others, I am trying to be the best Mother I can be. I am trying to support my husband 100%.

As some of your may know I have been suffering some post partum depression, along with others things that are on my plate. Sick baby, No Money, and having One car so I am stuck at home all day! and much more! Sometimes I think when is my hurting ever going to end?
So last night when I was shedding a few tears which lately is a very normal thing for me right now.

I Prayed so hard to help me over come this trial in my life, I have a strong testmony of Jesus Christ and I know that this is a test, and just a hard point in my life maybe for the later years to come so I can understand others, that might be going through what I have been going through.

And if its not in this life it will be in the next that I will receive a huge blessing!!
I just want to say thank you again for all my friends and my family, (Mom You are amazing!! and Brandalee I dont know what I would do without you!) that is helping me, I am taking is one step at a time in my recovery.
And Hope and pray things will start to look up.

8 comments:

Kylee and Skylar said...

Hey girly...I am sad to hear you are having a rough time. Seriously let me know if I can do anything for you. I would love to come see your new house and take you and your kids on an outing somewhere. I'm really not just saying that to be nice...I really want to see you. Call Me!!!!

Vivian said...

Chalyse-
Im am sad to hear what you have been going through. I love you so much that this breaks my heart in a million pieces. I want you to know you are like the sister I never had, and you are everything I would want her to be. Remember Elder Worthlin's words "Come what may, and love it" Remember trials are necessary in this life. Focus on the Savior. When we have trials we are the closest to Him. Communicate with Him. Focus on the eternal prespective of things. Maybe we do not understand why things happen to us right away and we want them to be over right away, but there is a process and a learning. When we go through trials we understand a tiny bit more what the Savior went through. This will not last forever, I promise. you'll look back at this and marvel yourself at everything you have accomplished and how much you had grown since that problem.
I know because not too long ago I suffered myself with anxiety and depression. I know how it feels.
Again. "come what may, and love it." I am aways here if you need me.

Mat and Brooke said...

I'm sorry to hear your road has been a bit rocky lately Chalyse. It's easy to look at our lives sometimes and wonder why, when so many things are good, the bad still seems to out-weigh them. You are smart to focus on the blessings you receive daily in your life, because it's those things that help us pull through the trials.
I know our lives are different, but they are also very much the same. All of us moms make up a team and one of our great purposes, I think, is to support on another and cheer each other on through all the bumps and curve balls life throws at us :) I want you to know that I'm rootin' for you! You are a strong person and you'll make it through. You're smart to allow yourself to shed tears; because as women, that's definitely one of our many ways of letting out pain, frustration, anger, and even joy!
I miss seeing you around Chalyse :) Take care. Luv Luv!

Suzie and Chadd said...

Thanks for your comment! I am with ya...sometimes you get sad and just can't figure out why! I HATE hormones!! I always get the baby blues for awhile but I've never had postpartum so I can't say I know how you feel but just remember that there are ALWAYS people that love you dearly! And yes, I do remember...we hung out in Arkansas (woot woot) for Russell and Chrystal's wedding! good times, good times =)

sexychoco said...

Hey cutie! I love ya! You know I'm always here for you... :)

Suz said...

Chalyse-

Hey girl, I am so sorry things are crazy right now, but if I know anything about you, it is that you will get through it! You really have grown so much over the last few years, but not without challenges. Those challenges have made you who you are, and I know that you are more caring and more giving because of it.

Keep your head up! And don't forget to look back every once and a while and see where you have been and where you are now. You have so much to be grateful for, and you just are experiencing new challenges to make you more grateful down the road. And don't forget that, all prayers are answered, maybe just not how you thought they would! :)

April and Jared Fenn said...

hey I'm sorry I haven't been there for you. I've been pretty consumed with my own sad times and depression. Pleaes know that you can call me anytime.

You have a great husband. We miss your friendship.

Anonymous said...

Boy you have had a busy summer. I am just catching up on your blog and my heart goes out to you and your family. Hope the doctor visits get less soon.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson