19 lbs 7 oz 37% in weight
29 inches 46% in height
46.6 cm in Head 79% in Head
Yes... She has a big Head but I still think she is the cutest baby EVER!!
She is about 3 months behind in the strength in her legs and hips, we are determining that when she had her Lupus Flair up in attacked to muscles and in her legs and hips, The Doctor said if she is still not moving by 13months we are looking into a physical Therapy to build the muscle strength back.
But other than that small set back She is doing Fabulous!!
I Love this KID!!








3 comments:
oh my gosh!!! that picture of the 3 of you is soooooooo cute!!! im in love with it!
What sweet pictures. YEA. the first year is over.. now for the next 17, right:)
I love the pictures! Darling! I, too, love the one of you with your two girls. That is very special and priceless. You look awesome with lipstick, by the way!
Post a Comment