What is that supposed to mean????? I turned 30 and I am just a kid!!! hahahahhaa, just kidding. U r not old yet. The old era starts at 30!!! enjoy!Happy birthday!
Im a Mother of 2 Beautiful girls, I strive everyday to be the best example that i can for Them and for me, I have a passion for the gosple and the example it has for me to keep me on the right track, I love the scriptures, and my calling in the church! I am thankful for my testimony and the temple! I love life, reading and blogging, I talk too much and I always love doing something new, I try to stay positive and make the best of the situation. I love my job of doing hair, i may die behind the chair! Im thankful to be blessed with my girls, family & friends!
My goal is to write everything down that my girls will say and put the date beside it, because I will forget, they are only little once and I need to cherish every moment, even though they have attitude!! Lucy: " Mom Just stop Talking your giving me a Headache"
Lucy: Ben and I where watching 17 miracles and she happened to walk down stairs and look at what was on after realizing who these people might be she says "So does this show have the Golden Plates and Joseph Smith on It?" I guess she does listen in Church (Nov 23,2011)
Capri: Her new Words " Seriously!?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!>
5/19/2012.... I was curling Lucy's hair for dance recital.. after curling it Capri walks up to her and says "Wow Wucy you Wook just wike Taylor Swift"
June 2012 Me... hey Capri can you come here? Capri.... What do you need Women?
3 comments:
Just in case you missed my comment on "We made it!" Happy Birthday Chalyse, and you are even prettier now than when you married my brother! Love you.
What is that supposed to mean????? I turned 30 and I am just a kid!!! hahahahhaa, just kidding. U r not old yet. The old era starts at 30!!! enjoy!Happy birthday!
Excuse me little Missy, but I turned the BIG 3-0 and I feel like I am still young. :-) BTW I love the new glasses.
Post a Comment