Friday, March 5, 2010

We Made it...

Yes... We made it to her 1st Birthday, Or should I say I MADE IT to Her 1st Birthday!
1 year ago I was cooking
This precious 6 lb baby

and Lucy was given a Baby Sister named Capri Charly Wray

Therefor It was a rough year having to be diagnosed with a very Rare disorder called Neonatal Lupus that was crossed through the placenta during pregnancy, that has set her behind developmentally. And her Antibodies being carried through her skin.

We Made It and Survived!!


To Her First Birthday Celebration!!
Even though this Little Girl had a Double ear Infection she was so happy on her Birthday, the happiest she has been in a long time, Because of suffering these Darn ear infections.




She LOVED her cake and it was like she Knew that everyone who came to celebrate this wonderful day, was there JUST FOR HER!!



Yes Capri that cake is all for YOU!!







Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!!

Capri, You are an amazing daughter of god that has had to endure so much, and as we have watched you and your love and strength during this year, you have strengthened our family. You have a very Special Spirit about you that people are drawn too, you are always smiling and whoever talks to you, you will give the biggest smile to them.

You have so much Patience and love to give!! You have brought so much love into our home that no family can comprehend. I look forward to to seeing your sweet smile everyday when I come get you in the morning out of your crib you automatically say "HI" with the biggest grin ever. I love to hear your jibber jabbering in the morning ad you talk to yourself.

Capri, we love you so much and want you to know what special little Girl you are.

Love Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

Happy Birthday Capri! And Happy Birthday Chalyse too!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Hope she had a happy birthday!! What a year it's been for you guys! Oh yeah, and Ashton had a double ear infection the week before his birthday too!!

sexychoco said...

Love that little girl...love her!!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson