Friday, January 21, 2011

Wray Family Pics 2011

Since it was a Holiday on Monday & Ben didn't have school, I thought it was a PERFECT day to go a get Some MUCH NEEDED FAMILY PICS.     Considering the last time we had them done was when Capri was 6 months old. 

I love this Picture, because it is COMPLETELY CANDID!!
We are always Laughing at Capri because she is always giving her as we call it
" Go to Hell " face.  I promise we don't teach her such things





I think this one also  I just LOVE!!




I SERIOUSLY LOVE THESE LITTLE LADIES IN MY LIFE!!


I KNOW I AM HER MOM, BUT SHE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL

LUCY WRAY @ 4 YEARS OLD

CAPRI CHARLY WRAY @ 23 MONTHS


CAPRI, WAS THE VERY LAST TO GET HER PICTURES DONE, SO SHE WAS NOT SO HAPPY ABOUT "POSING" AGAIN,    BUT AFTER ALOT OF WORK WE FINALLY RECEIVED A SMALL SMILE!!


3 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pics. And I absolutely love the little outfits on the girls. I love polka dots.

April and Jared Fenn said...

too freakin cute! Where did you get your pictures taken?? We need to get some done but I'm too fat. Saturday night around 5:30 OK for you guys? Dinner at 5:30-6:30 and movie at 7:00. That way we can get home earlier. We LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys.

Heidi #1 said...

You're girls are so big. I love the sephia one of them...so cute! This may sound weird, but I pulled out my breast pump last week for the new baby and thought of you. Hope you are doing well.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson