Sunday, May 24, 2009

Counting Blessings and trials all in the same mold!!




So where do I begin about our life, Well I'll start here. If any one knows us well you know that we have been struggling finacially to make ends meet. Ben has been working at Costco but they can only give him a part time line. So Paychecks havent been great at all!! It has been real rough. But yet we have gotten closer in our marriage because we have had to just figure it out and stick together as a team and rely on the lord!
We have been praying so hard for a change and for something to happen differently, So doors could open up for us, Ben has always wanted to go to school But there has been No money for him to do it and work to make the rent and pay for enough food to feed our family. And it has been more difficult now that we have had our second surprize child.
So through our prayers we have really felt so strongly that we needed to move to Arkansas where Bens Parents live and my wonderful amazing in-laws are, We felt that the Housing out there is alot cheaper and Ben could go to school and work. So we made the decision to do that and had felt real good about it. So we decided that Ben would move out there for two months get a job and we would save money and I would be here just to know that Bens job could be Stable enough that when I came out there that we would be okay. So it was in the works that that was what we were going to do.
So last friday the 15th I went to go pick Ben up from work and when he gets in the car he starts to tell me that there is a guy that he works with that was just finishing this coarse at the DATC ( This coarse is something that Ben has always wanted to take. it is a composite Materials corse), anyway he proceeds to tell me that this guy that is graduating this coarse has friends that did the same thing and are in High demand for people like that and are starting them at about 40 thousand dollars a year. (thats triple what we make). Anyway I'm thinking thats pretty cool, and the night went on well we get home and we eat dinner and I put the kids to bed, and Get on Facebook (My other Obession!!)
As I was on Facebook , I see this message on my wall from Ben's Cousin that say's" know of any good house sitters " And of coarse I put ME!! ME!! ME!!
And quickly she began to chat with me online, we had talked about it and how it would work out so great then that way Ben could go to school and we wouldnt have to pay rent just the utility's. I thought 'That would truley be an Answer to our prayers, we wouldnt have pick up our family and move to a different state. And Ben would finally get to go to school , this is something that he really has want to do so badly. That would make him so happy because finally he would feel like he was doing something more.

So the next day which was a saturday we wanted to take Lucy to the Myan to eat. And the weird thing was as we turned the corner Bens cousin was sitting there with her four kids, ( mind you We have not seen her in like 2 years) And just so happen to run into her. We talked a little more and finalized it. I couldnt beleive it!!! That WOW! Something was actually working out for our benifet. I thought and thanked my Heavenly Father so much for that. And for truley haveing watch over our family. I know he always does and I have a strong Faith in that. And I feel that the only true reason why he helped us make that step for him was because we had to rely on our Faith to make the BIG jump to move and not only that make that Sacrafice for our Children to hopfully improve their lives as well. So we are set to hopefull move in june towards the very end. To South Jordan

So Now for the Trial part, So that same Saturday the 16th we had, had a yard sale that morning. I got up and got my Girls ready like I normally do early especially when I have to go to work. I took Capri outside to Ben along with her bouncer So she could sit in her bouncer in the doorway of our home so she was in the shade and they could still watch her, and when I got out there our little Neighbor girl was out there and she love our kids for some reason, And wanted to hold Capri, So I figuered it wouldnt hurt. so I had told her to stay inside and to not be in the sun with her at all, So I left went to work and apperently Ben had noticed that she was walking around with her outside he took Capri away . I get home that afternoon take one look at her and she is fried from being out in the sun. I mean Toasted from Her nose up!! Littrally when I walked through the door my heart went into my chest. I also immediatly thought is this kid ever going to get a break??

She is covered in Blisters!! So I call the Doc and they tell me to keep it lots and lots of Lotion on it. So thats what I have been doing, After a few days Her blisters have popped and are now scabbing over. And by Friday I went to give a bath and when I stripped her down She is covered in a Huge Rash, So I Call The Doc again, I go in and he proceeds to tell me that she now has a staff infection from the Burn. So then he prescribes another medication That she has to take 3 times a day. So now she is on 3 types of medication. Thats enough to make me crazy!!
So the next day which was a Saturday I went to work and get a phone call from Ben saying that Lucy had been puking all day long and had the flu. Capri wont eat and was being fussy! So I get home from work pick Capri up and have to stay at my moms that night with her because of the staff infection Capri cant be around any germs at all. So the next morning which is a sunday I wake up with Capri and her Diaper is completely dry. So I start to freak out. I call my doc and then he proceeds to tell the staff could have gotten into her blood stream and to take her up to primarys again. So we head up there, Her rash has gotten worse. And when we get there they ask what meds she has been on and we tell them. After we tell them they leave the room and come back and again Proceed to tell us Capri has had a severe allergic reaction To one of her medication that is why she has broken out in a rash also one of the side effects is severe sensitivity to the Sun, So even if she was in the shade she still would have gotten the UV ray and would have gotten Fried, Also she has gotten a severe Yeast infection in and on her private area her neck and her armpits!!! The poor thing has suffered. So Now we have had to Stop that medication of coarse and have to see a specialist on Wednesday and hope to get more answers! So if you will please keep us in your prayers. For her.

that would be great!

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson