16 years ago
Friday, May 29, 2009
Test Results Are Back!!!!
So we Got our test results back for Capri, She does have Neonatal Lupus!! They want to wait till the markings go away on her then they are going to run more cardioligy on her heart. But she did have EKG today and everything looks good on her heart this week, We do have to continue so run tests on her like her zinc levels and roe levels. to make sure they dont get dangrously low. Only 1 in 20,000 Babies get this if their mothers have lupus or sjrogrens syndrome, Also this is so rare it is only a 1 and 2% that babies to can get this. It is triggered by the sun the rash and so it could put her in the hostpital If she is not protected it can only take seconds to flare up. Again I did put a link to if you are interested in learning more about this. I also posted pics on the bottom of the page it kinda shows you what she looks like. ( The pics are with that big long story)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson








1 comment:
Wow--I only understood part of that website, but it seems like a rash is preferable to a heart problem, so I guess that's good-- poor little Capri! I'm sending happy & healthy thoughts your family's way! No more sickness!!!!
Post a Comment