16 years ago
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Finally we are getting some answers about Capri
Research Registry for Neonatal Lupus --So we have finally are getting some answers about Capri. The last few day's she has developed a terable rash and no one been able to figure her out. So I was refered to a specialist. I took her in yesterday. They took one look at her and they said to one another (there were two docs in the room) under their breath." It looks like Neonatal Lupus " I didnt hear what they had said, and for some reason I just said "I have Lupus and Sjrogrens syndrome" She immediatly looked up at me and said " WHAT You do?" and She proceeded to say "yes" she says well that tells me alot.I want her to get some blood work done and we will have the test results back by friday!! So here is a link to read about it if you want. When you go to the link just click on the side bar, that says whats noenatal lupus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson








1 comment:
poor baby girl. I hope they figure out what is wrong soon so that she can get better.
Post a Comment