Okay so I'm the worst wife of the whole universe and didn't take a picture of Ben and his cake, Although I took a Picture of the cake we made.
Lucy was so Proud she MADE the cake for her daddy, and Never failed to tell him Happy Birthday Daddy!!
Ben, I just wanted to tell you what a special person you are. You never fail to make me Laugh everyday, you are a strong person even though you can feel so weak at times. I truly recognize all your hard work and effort you put into this family to help keep it going.
Your faith is beautiful and it keeps me above the water, we have endured so much together, more than lots of married couples have endured through many years of marriage. And because of that, we will be so strong. I still love you to this day even more than ever!! I hope you enjoyed your special day! April 4Th. Love Chalyse








No comments:
Post a Comment