In the 6 years Ben and I have been married we have never gone on vacation, Not even a Honeymoon.
We got an amazing deal, especially because my mom works for the Marriott and the airlines.
We where in DESPERATE need of a vacation. It was short but well worth it.
My Mom, Dad, Sister her Husband and Girls were able to come along.
The Girls were able to go to Ariel's Grotto, and Eat with the Princesses, Needless to say, Lucy was in Complete HEAVEN!!!!
Right after we got off the plane and Lucy saw the Palm trees she said "ummm I think we are in Jungle Book?"
I'm Pretty Sure Age 3 is Prime age for a little girl to visit Disneyland, It was all so REAL to Her 100%
We had such a Great time on this Much Needed get away and we were so blessed to be able to pull it off.
Did I mention that Capri had the Flu the Whole time we were there, the first day she had 3 Blowouts and Puked Twice... LOVELY.... The plan was not to spend any extra money there, But Capri had a different agenda on her mind, with the purchase of 3 extra outfits while we were in the park, you can only imagine how much that Charged us.
And the 9 of us that were all there only 4 made it without getting the 24hour Flu, So Ben, I, My Dad, Lucy, Brandon, and Capri all Got it.
Other than that Mishap, The trip ROCKED!!!








4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great vacation! Seriously, every time, EVERY time we go to Disneyland, Savanna gets sick with the flu. Other than one time when she got a yeast infection and Mat and I both got food poisoning!! It's inevitable that someone will get sick when they go to Disneyland! But somehow still, it is such a fun and magical place. I'm glad you finally got the chance to go on a fun vacation. Every family needs that. It was fun to see pictures of the Herdes--I haven't seen them since September!!
Oh I love Disneyland! We went to Ariel's Grotto when we were there, and it was worth every penny!! My husband just does not understand the magic of disney. I am begging to go back. I can not believe you guys all had the flu. That totally stinks. Looks like you enjoyed yourselves anyway. I have not seen a picture of Haven before. Holy cow, she is a mini Brandalee!!! So cute!
Chalyse, what a great experience! I bet the girls had a blast!
I love the pics!! I'm glad you had such a good time despite the fact you were pukey sicky!!! that sucks!!
Glad you got a vacation! :)
Post a Comment