Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scariest moment off my Life!

About 2 weeks ago during one typical afternoon being with the girls doing our regular routine, we were downstairs playing and I went to go change Capri's diaper, I got up to throw away her diaper I then moved her and sat her up so that I could see her after I threw away the diaper and opened the dishwasher to unload it, I looked over to see my Black and Blue baby Totally Unresponsive, I ran to her fell to my Knees thinking that she was having a seizure Her eyes were rolling back in her head Not knowing what to do or think, I looked up and Begged my Heavenly Father for some help, I immediately had a flash clear as day picture in my head come to my from the week prior we were at Capri's 12 month well check and as we were sitting there discussing her he began to tell me that he had been seeing alot of choking hazards and he then taught me how to do the back trust properly.
As I had the clear flash back come to me, Not even thinking I turned her over and started doing the Back trust while on the phone with 911, after doing that 3 time a PENNY Popped out of her mouth, she had been choking on a penny right after the penny came out she started to vomit and cry, she looked at me like I was the one that saved her life, in really in reality it wasn't me, It was an Angel that helped me know exactly what to do.
And to this day it is all a Blur, there are alot more powerful points to this but I feel it is much to sacred to share. Yet from that very day. I can say the spirit is VERY REAL!! He is there to protect you and walk you through anything even though you may not feel so adequate to be able to do so. He is there and it is REAL.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my heavens. How scary? Great thinking on your part to turn to your Heavenly Father and ask for His help. I can't even imagine how scary that would be.

Unknown said...

How scary! Thank you for sharing this experience... You are such an example!

Natalie said...

Wow, that is incredible. We need moments like that, not of black and blue babies, but testiments of the love our Heavenly Father has for us, enough to send us Angels. How beautiful!

kieran said...

that was amazing! I still have chills. I remember those times with my own kids and how scared I was, but how grateful for that moment of clearness so the job could get done. Good job woman! I knew you were amazing!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson