I don't know if anyone has heard of this inspiring women, I follow her Blog and She gives me strength.
My Father in Law Text messaged me today saying when he watch this video he thought of Me and thought about that even though I am in pain everyday of my life I still continue to strive to be the the best Mother I can be.
I am by far not her, But I still hurt and ache everywhere throughout my body, and sometimes well I should say most of the time I get so frustrated that I cant do the things that most mothers can do. Holding my babies is such a task for me, as I hope that as I'm holding them that my Joints wont give out and I wont drop them.
Sometimes I feel that I am constantly telling Lucy to help me as far as when I tell her to do something that she will do it, Because Mommy doesn't feel well. I think that it is taking a toll on her, So I have made a goal to not say it so much.
I always think how hard it is to be a mom with health problems and often ask myself why I wanted this. But then when I start to think about it, This is what I have always wanted is to me a mother, Being a mom is my greatest Joy, they are the ones that really keep me smiling and get me out of bed, they keep me on my toes that is for sure but I wouldn't chose any other way.
So when I read Nienie Diaries, She is my strength and her Faith is Beautiful, she is my inspiration, to in joy what we have and not take for granted on that. She keeps my Head up above water and makes me think I don't have it as bad as she does.
As mothers we are all trying to do our very best, trying to teach our children from right and wrong and most of all trying to be everyone and meeting every ones needs.
My goal is to be more like her and Not take for granted in what I have. My faith is also a big role in in my ability's to take up the day. I rely on my faith daily to help me take care of my children and to be a supporter in what Ben's goals are with school and his life. I am blessed with what I have to endure everyday, even when I think it is not so much It really is.
I want to thank my Father in law for is message sent to me, I really needed to hear it.








1 comment:
I love her blog too. I also have chronic pain/daily headaches with my scoliosis, and so I love to read it and count my blessings. But sad for Stephanie... Who has it worse than her?
Post a Comment