To My Life...
Are these amazing Grandparents that I have to look up to.
as some of you may know I Named Lucy after this amazing women that will forever be the impact on me.
They are amazing and strong in the church and their Faith is Powerful, I never hear them complain about life not once have I ever heard a negative thing ever come out of their mouths.
I teach Lucy (my Daughter) of what a Beautiful name she has that has come from what I feel a beautiful Lady with a beautiful Soul.

They are the people that I love so much and is grateful to know that they live so close to me and I see my Grandma every week to do her hair and cherish each and every minute I have with her.








2 comments:
YOur grandparents are really really great people! I got the nicest note from your g-pa for my graduation. I love them as my own g-parents.
I LOVE YOU GMA AND GPA LU!!!
Post a Comment