Saturday, May 22, 2010

Disgusting

This is totally gross, but I just had to post it.
A few weeks ago Ben and I went to dinner at the Blue Iguana with some really good friends of ours and on the menu there was what you call a " Big Burrito " If you ordered it and ate the whole thing your Meal was free and of coarse knowing my Husband he is always up for a challenge like that so he ordered it.

Look How HUGE this thing was!!
He ate all but the end, He just couldn't Hack it
Needless to say he was SICK all night because he was so full, and it wasn't even FREE, But he got pretty dang close!!
Can I just admit too that I am in LOVE with their Salsa, I ate my Bowl and 4 others, I probably shouldn't have admitted that. But it was YUMMY!


No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson