Okay so you know when You go onto other people's Blogs and all they do is Brag about what they have.
Well Ben and I thought ya know it's high time we BRAG about something we have that Every one is jealous about, and all our neighbors Totally want it!!
Just scroll down.....
TA DA!!!!
Ben said one day "I want a grill so bad, I'm going to buy one" So then he comes home walks to the back, I walk out all excited to see what he had gotten and I gave him a weird look and Said " That's It?", he laughs and says "Heck ya Babe it was 30 Bucks, and it cooks 6 whole Burgers". Good ole southern Boy I married!! I Know Now your mad you read this Post cuz now your Jealous of our Luxury!! hahaha








3 comments:
Chalyse you are the best. That post made me laugh so hard. I bet it cooks a good burger though!
Hey yeah! No fair!! :) I hear those actually do cook the best burgers though!
HELLO! We haven't even been invited down to try it out either. Ha Ha Ha...You are so dang funny. I'm totally jealous.
Post a Comment