Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Duck Pond


A Few weeks ago Ben had to go up to Weber State to do some School stuff and so while He was doing that I took the girls around the Campus and walked them down to the little pond/fountain thing, and there we found a Mommy and Daddy and all there little Ducklings!!
I love this picture of my Lucy Lu, she was so much in Awe about how cute they were!
And my little Capri stuck in the shade, But still got a Great view of the little Duckling Family

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh they are so cute. I was so fun to have her with us at the zoo. Capri is silly. I LOVE her facial expressions.

April and Jared Fenn said...

what cute little chicas ya got! When are we going to meet for lunch and take the kids to the park?? My summer is over in 3 weeks. :(

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson