Sunday, July 18, 2010

Prncess Through and Through

This Little Capri, is a little Princess Through and Through!! Everyday she HAS to WEAR a Neckless This particular one that you see, or she FREAKS OUT!! When its nap time and it has to come off, you would think the world has come to an END.   She LOVES SHOES she will wear any shoe she can get her feet in and try to walk around in them, The other day we were at the store to get her some sandals, I put them on her feet to try them on her and when I went to go take them off she Flipped a Lid, she had to walk around in them in the store, Can I just tell you how not so wonderful that idea was.
    Then the next morning when she woke up I took her out of her crib she looked at her feet and noticed they were NOT ON. She threw a FIT!!   Love This KID Though!    P.S. She put that crown on herself, and would not take it off.  She has an agenda during the day you just don't screw around with!!

1 comment:

liz. said...

oh i love her! i cant wait til she starts talking! she's going to be as funny as lucy!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson