Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our SASSY LUCY

A couple of weeks ago Lucy came in my room one morning and as she always does to wake me up and clime in bed with me, We talk about stuff and what the plans may be for that day, Well on that day as she is climbing in my bed she begins to tell me "Mom I really need to tell you something" I say "Okay What Lu" She says " Mom, my body hurts and my back I Really NEED a Sleep Number bed"
    Now how in the World did she come up with that one!! She must have saw it on T.V.



Then the other day as we were Leaving  her Swimming lessons (I will post pictures of her doing that next week) She gets to pick a small treat out every time she leaves, as she is finishing her treat she says to me "mom I want another treat" I say "No Lu Lu because if you have another one there will be not enough for the other kids. Besides we are going to stop at McDonald's on the way home to get a Cheeseburger for lunch."
She looks at me ROLLS Her EYES with her had on her hip and proceeds to say "THOSE IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TREATS."
     
   Now can you tell me what the heck I'm going to do with this child? She is JUST LIKE ME!!




 A couple of days ago after watching this Cartoon channel Quebo that has Tons of infomercials that she totally loves and Begs me everyday for a Pillow Pet!! She come running up to me and Say's "Mommy You need a clear mask for your face to take the Redness away so you can Have Clear Beautiful Skin", Jeez she is a Crazy Kid but boy does she make me Smile Everyday of my Life!!
   Everytime she See's that Pillow Pet Commercial she Say's in a very convincing Voice "Mom you see, It's a Pillow and a Pet its a Pillow Pet and I really need that Ladybug one"

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson