Unfortunately We couldn't make it to the 24th of July bountiful parade this year which I have never ever missed since I was a little kid But I had to work so my mom and dad took Just Lucy to the parade and She Loved it Probably mostly because she was sharing it with her 2 most favorite people her Grandma and Papa, she slept over there that night and the next morning we picked her up and took her to that little Carnival they have every year
Lucy was able to get her Face painted too. she held really still for the Lady, I have never in my life seen Lucy hold that still!! And poor Capri always Stuck in the stroller, to get as less sun ex poser as possible. She is Mobile now and doesn't particularly like being confined I hate it that I have to do it!








No comments:
Post a Comment