A bad day in itself !!

A couple of Sundays ago as Ben and I pulled into the Driveway from Church after having a good day, we got out of the car, we went into the house to change and Me to get ready to head off to work at Gymboree, as I got into the car to head there, I went to go turn the car on and it was DEAD!! I rush in to tell Ben the problem, He then comes out to inspect, It was official the car needed a new Battery, Considering we only have ONE Car it need to be done right then, I ran over to my Wonderful Neighbors house ask them if they would take Ben to Auto Zone, I call my sister and ask her to take me to work because AS Usual I'M RUNNING LATE!! She comes to get me I leave my girls with my Again Amazing Neighbor. And about 30 Min's after being at work I get a phone call telling me that Capri just Grabbed the end of a Curling Iron, I guess her kids had been playing with, she put it down for a Second. My Neighbor Felt terrible and I had to reassure her that things happen and that it could have very well happened in my care. I hesitated to post this because I don't want her to feel even more bad.
Luckily It was a Very MILD burn but it has to be cleaned and wrapped up until completely healed, especially because her auto immune disorder is in her skin! But she is Doing great
Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson
No comments:
Post a Comment