The Pillow Pet she has BEGGED FOR Every time she See's the infomercial.
This Kid NEVER asks for anything when we go places and she really really wanted this dang Pillow pet she has been so cute about it I couldn't resist, so I had to Order her one, and everyday since we have walked to the mailbox to see if it had arrived. Or she would say "The plane is Bringing it to me". The day it arrived as she looked in the mail box her eyes instantly grew wide " She immediately said Oh My Gosh this is soooo EXCITING" SHE IS A GOOFBALL!! Seriously that has been the best 27 bucks I have ever spent.
16 years ago









2 comments:
Ha ha! I have seen the infomercials too and wondered if it was worth it! Lucy is SO growing up!! What a cutie!
She is sooo stinkin cute!
Kami is the same way for those ZooPals things.
theyre ridiculous, and she only likes it because of the commercials jingle. lol
Post a Comment