Well on August 13, 2010 my baby brother was Married to Sara Cassio in the Bountiful Utah Temple, Jordan and Sara have been dating for 2 years, before they were married I had already felt like Sara was apart of our family, She instantly loved my Kids and treated them as if she had known them forever, Heck I think she was more excited to come see Capri the day she was born than anybody else ha ha I don't know!
These 2 have come along way being together and have grown to really appreciate each other and understand that their Heavenly Father comes First in Their lives and their lives of being a Couple and I really admire them for that.
 |
Sara has very little family that doesn't live close, her mother died when Sara was just 8 years old.
So what better family did she chose to marry into right?? We Love her!! So needless to say My Mom, Sister and I have been planning a wedding, that is where I have been, along with working 3 jobs and being a mom!! |
 |
| Here are Some of her Beautiful Bridals that were Taken!! |
Without the Help of Amazing Ward Members and Amazing Close Friends I have NO Idea how we would have pulled off Such a Beautiful Day!! ( More pics to come of the wedding day) and I promise I will get better about my blogging I have so much I want to write about. so starting Monday ( tomorrow) I'm doing some Serious catching up!! Happy Blogging
3 comments:
Wow!! I can't believe Jordan is married?! Crazy! That's awesome that you guys planned such a beautiful wedding day for them!! She is GORGEOUS!!!
What a beautiful bride. I can't think of a better lady for a mom/mom-in-law. Your parents are AMAZING.
She truly is a lovely girl! Lucky Jordan!! And lucky them to be a part of such a great family. Who couldn't love the Springers?! :)
Post a Comment