Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What this little Girl is up to!!

My little girl is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!
Just an up date of what is going on with this ever so sassy girl. Lucy attended Swimming Lessons and as I always attempt to get things done like take pictures it never happened because as always I'm running out the door.  But she loved it and she learned alot , until the last 2 days she was all freaked out of going in the pool, Her teacher and I have no idea where that came from. but as always although she is a Precious one You Never Know What You Are Going To Get With LUCY WRAY!!
She has also started Preschool a couple of weeks ago, and meeting tons of new friends and also looks forward every week to seeing some of her Church friends that are in her same class at school. She is loving it and never Fails to tell me "that we should NEVER MOVE AGAIN Because she loves it here!!" That makes me feel good, She also thinks she rocks because she is sporting a Dora the Explorer backpack!!
Her favorite things are currently: Barbies, Barbie princess shows.
She Loves dolls and is a mommy to one all day long, and let me tell you, Her fake CRY is TERRIBLE!! Her baby will CRY ALL DAY LONG!! I always tell her what goes around comes around, and she looks at me like I'm Totally NUTS!!
She is such a lovable little girl, and never forgets to tell me that she loves her mommy!
She has had some struggles with nightmares for the last 2 years and ever since those started she had gotten a little insecure about her mommy and daddy leaving her, I felt impressed to get her some therapy so ever since the amazing help of that she has been a completely Different Kid, I feel its so amazing how theses child Therapists can work. Alot of people pretty much told that she was too young for that but they are WRONG, it has been a Miracle worker for me and her, she has alot more confidence in things and we have learned some great discipline things that work for our family. These people have Saved Me!!
She is a Great Big sister and is always concerned for her and her friends around her. I love you so Much Lucy and I am so Grateful and so Lucky that Heavenly Father sent you to Us, Because you brighten our world!

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

what a little cutie. It is so amazing how much our little babies have grown up. :) I love all the memories and pictures of our two together as babies. I'm so happy to hear that Lucy is doing much better with therapy. Maybe I should consider some therapy for myself. ;) We love and miss you guys a TON! Give my love to your sweet little family.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson