Okay I have been doing hair now for 11 Years that's right 11 YEARS!!
I can pretty much do anything you want me to do when it comes to hair, I am a Major Hands ON Learner, and all of my clients keep coming back so I must be doing something right.
But the one thing that I just learned how to do is
(Please Don't Laugh)
IS A FREAKING FRENCH BRAID!!!
Now that is pathetic.
But I think this looks pretty good for my first one!!
Everyone of my Co workers were making fun of me and wondering how the heck I graduated Beauty school without knowing how to do a french braid. Because that is something you have to pass off.
Oh don't worry I probably found one already done and sprayed it down with water passed it off by that, then stuck it is my locker for the next!!
Just an FYI: DON'T CHEAT!!! Because 11 years down the road you will just be learning how to do such a simple thing!!










1 comment:
DOn't worry Chalyse.... I have a confession.... I too do not know how to do a french braid..... your not the only stylist out there who doesnt :) I only had to do and pass 1 off in school that my instructor helped me do.... I am growing Ivy's hair out just so I can practice
Post a Comment